LincolnHealth (LH) is a full-service healthcare system that includes a hospital with two campuses: LincolnHealth – Miles Campus in Damariscotta and LincolnHealth – St. Andrews Campus in Boothbay Harbor, as well as two long-term care facilities, retirement communities in both Boothbay Harbor and Damariscotta, a 40-member multi-specialty physician practice.
We are Lincoln County’s largest employer, with more than 1,000 full-time and part-time employees. Our mission is to ensure access to high-quality, patient-centered and affordable healthcare. Known locally for our compassion and commitment to quality, our employees are focused on providing the best care available to our fellow community members. As part of MaineHealth, Maine’s largest integrated healthcare system, we are able to offer seamless access to specialty services that may not be available locally.
LincolnHealth is a community-focused organization, committed to providing high-quality, personal care and ensuring that our community is as healthy as possible. We provide many free or cost-subsidized services and programs throughout Lincoln County that are designed to promote health and wellness. These include:
- CarePartners Plus of Lincoln County, a partnership of LincolnHealth, Lincoln County physicians and MaineHealth that offers comprehensive care, including preventative care, to uninsured people
- Educational classes covering smoking cessation, stress management and American Red Cross babysitting classes, as well as programs to support chronic disease management, CPR/AED courses and school health and wellness programs
- Wellness/Rehab programs including cardiac rehab, diabetes education and pulmonary rehab
- Women’s health and obstetric resources, including Lamaze, sibling classes and water birth classes
- Bereavement support groups
The LincolnHealthcare/Central Maine Community College Education Center, which offers a full range of courses available to the community, as well as a CNA program and a two-year Registered Nurse program Each of these offerings is carefully designed to meet an important community need, and each is supervised or taught by LincolnHealth’s clinical and professional staff.
The heart and soul of LincolnHealth is our 1,000 talented, hard-working and dedicated employees.We believe that the best way to achieve excellence is through a commitment to our employees’ success. Whatever their role, wherever they may fulfill it, LincolnHealth employees work together to achieve our mission of ensuring high-quality, patient-centered and affordable care.
Why Work Here
LincolnHealth offers a special quality of life for our healthcare professionals and the teams that support them. We offer a positive work atmosphere and the reward of serving the unique needs of the rural and coastal communities of Lincoln County. Living here and caring for others encourages a healthy personal and professional outlook on life. We offer you a wealth of ongoing opportunities to grow with us throughout your career.A few of our developmental resources include:
- Clinical Ladders
- Career Ladders
- Clinical Rotation Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance Programs
- Practice Entry/Re-Entry Resources
- Job Shadowing
- Certified Nursing Assistant Training
- Central Maine Community College Nursing Program
The natural beauty and quality of life in our region are another great reason to join LincolnHealth. We’re set amidst Maine’s legendary coastal region, with miles of oceanfront, rivers and streams, mountains and thousands of acres of forested woodlands. With countless healthy activities to fill every season, if you love the outdoors you’ll love it here with us!
Featured LincolnHealth Jobs
CRNA Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist Full Time in Damariscotta, MaineAdvanced Professional Provider