Executive Assistant - Administration
This job posting is no longer active.
- Rockport, ME
- Pen Bay Medical Center
- Full Time - Day Shift
- Clerical/Administrative Support
- Req #: 144767
The Executive Assistant coordinates and manages the daily administrative office operations and projects for the Coastal Healthcare Alliance President/Chief Executive Officer and the Chief Operating Officer as needed. This person provides advanced administrative support and project support to the Chairs of the Coastal Healthcare Alliance Board of Trustees, other related board committees, –Pen Bay Executive and Leadership Teams. The Executive Assistant also acts as a liaison and resource, providing distinguished professional service to corporate and board members, to the executive, hospital and medical staffs and to the community.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Minimum Associates Degree. BS/BA preferred.
- License/Certifications: N/A
- Experience: 5 years’ experience in an Administrative support position.
- Pristine oral and written communication skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to prioritize and be productive in a fast paced setting
- Ability to create and maintain efficient file and record management to meet state law and regulatory requirements
- Utilizes effective computer skills in the following programs:
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Access, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Performance Manager
- Normal use and management of office equipment and procedures
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system consisting of twelve local hospital systems, a comprehensive behavioral healthcare network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and over 22,000 employees. It is the largest health system in northern New England and provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire.
We offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our package includes health and dental insurances, paid parental leave (available at most locations), retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you’ll be working with healthcare professionals that truly value the people around them – both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the wellbeing of our communities and employees. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Our care – and the science behind that care – is top rate. Join us and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to another level.