Activity Coordinator/Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Knox Center
This job posting is no longer active.
- Rockland, ME
- Knox Center
- Full Time - Day Shift
- Nursing/Clinical Support
- Req #: 142347
Responsible for creating, organizing and implementing activities for residents according to the needs of the residents, interest and abilities. Documenting required.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High School diploma or GED strongly preferred.
- License/Certifications: Certified Activity Coordinator or eligible to be certified within 6 months of hire. Valid State of Maine Driver's License and clean driving record. Successful completion of a State of Maine approved CNA Training Program and must be active and in good standing on the State of Maine CNA Registry.
- Experience: N/A
- Ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks, and communicate with all departments.
- Creative interventions with the elderly populations.
- Understanding and good working knowledge of activity goals and focus in nursing home setting.
We offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our package includes health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system consisting of eight local hospital systems, a comprehensive behavioral healthcare network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and over 19,000 employees. It is the largest health system in northern New England and provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you’ll be working with healthcare professionals that truly value the people around them – both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the wellbeing of our communities and employees. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Our care – and the science behind that care – is top rate. Join us and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to another level.