Account Manager - Client Account Services
- Scarborough, ME
- Full Time - Day Shift
- Req #: 142165
NorDx is seeking an Account Manager to join our quality-driven, customer-focused team. Our success is the result of the expertise and dedication of our staff, and it is their skills and professionalism that set us apart from our competitors.
The Account Manager effectively builds and manages client relationships in a manner that meets NorDx objectives, exceeds service expectations and ensures account retention. The Account Manager works closely with NorDx support and clinical staff to effectively address client needs within each account (e.g., physician, practice manager, and office staff) and the Sales/Marketing Department on opportunities for growth and assists with the start up of new accounts.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business, medical technology, life sciences or an Associate’s degree with equivalent life experience and three to five years of sales support, customer service experience or other similar role in the healthcare or laboratory industry are required.
- License/Certifications: A current, valid Class III Maine driver's license.
- Experience: See "Education." Experienced in the use of a variety of computer systems/applications.
- Effectively communicates both orally and in written form with all levels of the organization and external contacts.
- Must be able to work any shift, holiday and/or weekend as needed.
- Must be able to travel among company sites as needed.
We offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our package includes health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system consisting of eight local hospital systems, a comprehensive behavioral healthcare network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and over 19,000 employees. It is the largest health system in northern New England and provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you’ll be working with healthcare professionals that truly value the people around them – both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the wellbeing of our communities and employees. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Our care – and the science behind that care – is top rate. Join us and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to another level.