Environmental Services Technician / Cleaning Technician
This job posting is no longer active.
- Belfast, ME
- Waldo County General Hospital
- Part Time - Night Shift
- Service/Maintenance Support
- Req #: 141772
- Position Summary
- Under general supervision, performs housekeeping duties as a member of the healthcare team in a safe and efficient manner.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Graduated from high school preferred.
- License/Certifications: N/A
- Experience: N/A
- Must be able to follow verbal or written instructions.
- May be trained on the job.
We offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our package includes health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system consisting of eight local hospital systems, a comprehensive behavioral healthcare network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and over 19,000 employees. It is the largest health system in northern New England and provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you’ll be working with healthcare professionals that truly value the people around them – both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the wellbeing of our communities and employees. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Our care – and the science behind that care – is top rate. Join us and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to another level.