- Brunswick, ME
- Mid Coast - Parkview
- Full Time - Night Shift
- Nursing/Clinical Support
- Req #: 141421
This position is eligible for an $800 sign-on bonus!
- Current MaineHealth team members are not eligible
- Must be separated from the MaineHealth system for a minimum of 6 months to qualify.
The CRMA is responsible for the safe preparation, administration and recording of medications in accordance with state and federal regulations and the standards of nursing practice and under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse. Also responsible for providing personal care services to residents in the role of PSS. All care is provided in a manner consistent with the philosophy of resident-centered care that strives to enable residents to maintain their highest practical level of functioning and psychosocial well-being.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High school diploma preferred; at least 18 years old.
- License/Certifications: Has completed a forty (40) hour CRMA certification along with either a CNA or PSS certification.
- Experience: Prior long-term care experience preferred.
- Exhibit mature, responsible behavior.
- Understand and practice resident confidentiality.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Able to follow direction and accurate report to the Registered Nurse (or appropriate designee) any changes in resident condition.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
We offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our package includes health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system consisting of eight local hospital systems, a comprehensive behavioral healthcare network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and over 19,000 employees. It is the largest health system in northern New England and provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you’ll be working with healthcare professionals that truly value the people around them – both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the wellbeing of our communities and employees. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Our care – and the science behind that care – is top rate. Join us and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to another level.