Dishwasher - Penobscot Shores
- Belfast, ME
- Waldo County General Hospital
- Per Diem - Day/Evening
- Service/Maintenance Support
- Req #: 141037
- Position Summary
- Responsible for assisting chef in all aspects kitchen cleaning.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High school diploma preferred.
- License/Certifications: N/A
- Experience: Kitchen experience preferred.
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system consisting of eight local hospital systems, a comprehensive behavioral healthcare network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and over 19,000 employees. It is the largest health system in northern New England and provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you'll be working with healthcare professionals that truly value the people around them - both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the wellbeing of our communities and employees. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Our care - and the science behind that care - is top rate. Join us and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to another level.