Clinical Program Manager, Farmington Clinic
- Farmington, ME
- Franklin Community Health Network
- Full Time - Day Shift
- Req #: 140949
This is an exciting opportunity to help grow our integrated clinical program in Farmington, Maine!
The Program Manager will carry a caseload of 16-18 clients and supervise a small team on site and one case manager in our Norway clinic.
Maine Behavioral Healthcare – Farmington provides case management services to the Farmington community as well as emergency department, crisis assessment services at Franklin Memorial Hospital.The Farmington Clinic serves children and adults throughout the lifespan with a focus on supporting the individual family to resolve or overcome barriers to healthy functioning.
The Program Manager’s responsibilities include:
- Responsible for collaborating with primary care practices within and outside the local healthcare network.
- Oversee and evaluate clients referred for admissions, including the assessment of client’s physical, emotional, social and environmental background
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of service and business matters and consult regularly with program administrator/supervisor
- Assist staff with the provision of direct client service or case management activities
- Oversee the delivery of services from all staff and ensure safe and effective practices
- Maintain all program licensure/certifications according to established policies and institute corrective action when compliance problems arise
- Remain accessible to the staff at non-scheduled times especially for crisis assistance
MaineHealth offers a robust benefits package that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our package includes health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Master’s degree in Social Work, psychology or related field is required.
- Maine State licensure to practice at the independent level of an LCSW, LCPC, CARN, RNCS or
- Ph.D. in mental health and substance abuse is required
- 3+ years of relevant experience in community settings preferred.
- 3+ years of clinical supervisory and management experience preferred.
We offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our package includes health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system consisting of eight local hospital systems, a comprehensive behavioral healthcare network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and over 19,000 employees. It is the largest health system in northern New England and provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you’ll be working with healthcare professionals that truly value the people around them – both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the wellbeing of our communities and employees. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Our care – and the science behind that care – is top rate. Join us and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to another level.