BCBA Clinical Supervisor, Center of Autism and Developmental Disorders
- South Portland, ME
- Maine Behavioral Healthcare
- Part Time - Day Shift
- Behavioral Health
- Req #: 138906
The Center of Excellence in Autism and Developmental Disorders is looking for passionate and dedicated BCBA Clinical Supervisor to work as an integral member of the multidisciplinary treatment team, utilizing the tools of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), addressing the challenging behaviors exhibited by patients in the Developmental Disorders Service.
The Center of Excellence is a full-service integrated treatment, research, and training center to meet the needs of Maine families, generate new treatment models, and advance autism science for the benefit of all. New and expanded services include child and adult outpatient clinics, preschool, K-12 day treatment and early intervention in-home services.
Together we can ensure that children and adults with autism and developmental disorders can achieve their greatest potential!
The BCBA Clinical Supervisor is an advanced supervisory and leadership position that is responsible for clinical supervision of master’s level BCBAs in development of behavior treatment plans and for designing effective and efficient program-level systems of behavior identification, data collection, assessment and ongoing treatment planning that lead to positive outcomes.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Doctoral degree and 2+ years of post-certification behavior analytic experience required.
- License/Certifications: Certification from the Behavior Analyst Certification Board as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst required.
- Experience: Experience working with individuals with developmental disorders including children with autism and intellectual disability.
- DOE fingerprinting required
- Must display strong interpersonal, planning, and analytical skills, professionalism, and maturity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt readily to change, work flexibly within a team, and work within a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel required
We offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our package includes health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system consisting of eight local hospital systems, a comprehensive behavioral healthcare network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and over 19,000 employees. It is the largest health system in northern New England and provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you’ll be working with healthcare professionals that truly value the people around them – both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the wellbeing of our communities and employees. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Our care – and the science behind that care – is top rate. Join us and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to another level.