Be part of the long awaited distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine! We are building our vaccine team to provide the COVID-19 Vaccine to our community. We are seeking Advanced EMTs and Paramedics to staff our vaccine clinic.
- The (AEMT/Paramedic) Medical Technician is assigned duties and responsibilities related to patient care in the COVID-19 Vaccine clinic. The Medical Technician will assist providers in the care and treatment of patients, including administrative support, while promoting a smooth flow of patients through the clinic and helping to create a calm, supportive atmosphere. The Medical Technician must demonstrate competency in all skills related to the performance of patient care within their scope of practice and according to organizational policies, accrediting and licensing bodies.
- Full time or part time benefit-eligible temporary opportunities with daytime hours. Weekends may be required depending on staffing needs and patient volume.
- Comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision, retirement, life/disability insurance, paid time off, and more!
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: See "License/Certifications" below.
- License/Certifications: Must maintain valid basic CPR certification, along with one of the following:
- Active National Registry Advanced EMT (AEMT) & State of NH License, or;
- Active National Registry Paramedic & State of NH License.
- Experience: N/A
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficient in basic computer skills
For more information on career opportunities at Memorial Hospital, contact Beth Carpenter, Senior Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Partner at email@example.com or (603) 356-4939.
We offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our package includes health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system consisting of eight local hospital systems, a comprehensive behavioral healthcare network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and over 19,000 employees. It is the largest health system in northern New England and provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you’ll be working with healthcare professionals that truly value the people around them – both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the wellbeing of our communities and employees. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Our care – and the science behind that care – is top rate. Join us and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to another level.