Registered Nurse (RN) - Float Pool
- North Conway, NH
- Memorial Hospital
- Full Time - Rotating (Day/Night)
- Req #: 137579
$1,000 sign-on bonus for experienced RNs!
An exciting new opportunity at Memorial Hospital for an experienced Registered Nurse! Memorial Hospital’s float pool offers a unique opportunity for an experienced registered nurse to expand their knowledge base and sharpen their skill set. The Float Pool RN may be assigned to a variety of units based on patient and staffing needs. We are seeking a well-rounded RN who can easily adapt to changing priorities and demands, has a team approach to patient care, and possesses strong critical thinking skills.
- The Registered Nurse (RN) coordinates total nursing care for patients ranging in age from infants to the elderly, as appropriate to discipline. Participates in patient and family teaching and provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other members of the health care team in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice.
- This is a full time, benefit-eligible opportunity; 36 hours per week primarily on days, night rotation as needed.
- RNs with at least one year clinical experience may qualify for a $1,000 sign on bonus! Must be a new hire to MaineHealth to qualify.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: N/A.
- License/Certifications: Active State of NH or Compact Registered Nursing license. Current BCLS and ACLS. Other certifications specific to department policies may be required.
- Experience: Minimum one year clinical RN experience in Med Surg, Emergency Medicine, or other critical care area.
- Knowledge of nursing processes; structure and functions
- Knowledge of chart/medical record documentation and terminology requirements and federal/state laws related to release of health care information
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills necessary for interacting with patients, physicians, supervisors and other staff
- Skill in time management, problem solving, multitasking, prioritizing and medical care coordination
- Ability to calculate and administer drug dosages and injections and measure results
- Ability to respond the changing workload based on patient census and to direct, supervise and evaluate care in order to individualize nursing care provided to patients
- Ability to maintain professional manner even under stressful situations
- Proficient computer skills
For more information on career opportunities at Memorial Hospital, contact Beth Carpenter, Senior Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Partner at email@example.com or (603) 356-4939.
We offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our package includes health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system consisting of eight local hospital systems, a comprehensive behavioral healthcare network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and over 19,000 employees. It is the largest health system in northern New England and provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you’ll be working with healthcare professionals that truly value the people around them – both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the wellbeing of our communities and employees. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Our care – and the science behind that care – is top rate. Join us and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to another level.