Respiratory Therapist - Cardiopulmonary
- North Conway, NH
- Memorial Hospital
- Part Time - Flexible (As Needed)
- Professional - Clinical
- Req #: 137194
$2,000 Sign-On Bonus for new hires!
- The Respiratory Therapist administers respiratory therapy care and life support to patients with deficiencies and abnormalities of cardiopulmonary system, ranging in age from neonate to elderly, under supervision of Physician and by prescription.
- This is a part time, benefit eligible position with a flexible schedule.
- Exceptional benefit package includes medical, dental, vision, life/disability insurance, retirement plan, paid time off, paid family leave, tuition assistance, and more!
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Graduate from AMA approved Respiratory Therapy program.
- License/Certifications: State of NH Respiratory license in Respiratory Care, RRT or CRRT required. BCLS and ACLS required. PALS & NALS preferred. Other certification required specific to department policies.
- Experience: Prior experience preferred; new graduates welcome.
We offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our package includes health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system consisting of eight local hospital systems, a comprehensive behavioral healthcare network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and over 19,000 employees. It is the largest health system in northern New England and provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you’ll be working with healthcare professionals that truly value the people around them – both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the wellbeing of our communities and employees. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Our care – and the science behind that care – is top rate. Join us and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to another level.