- North Conway, NH
- Memorial Hospital
- Full Time - Day Shift
- Professional - Nonclinical
- Req #: 136906
Join the friendly and professional finance team at Memorial Hospital! This position is full time, Monday-Friday with exceptional benefits. Prior accounting experience is preferred; willing to train a new graduate!
- The Accountant supports Memorial Hospital’s Finance team in preparation of standard journal entries, as well as internal and external financial reporting for the hospital and other entities as assigned. Prepares balance sheet reconciliations. Position oversees the accounts payable coding and invoice accrual process. Responsible for maintaining fixed asset system and related schedules. Assists with budget to actual variance analysis.
- This is a full time, 40 hour per week position. Office hours are Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm.
- Competitive salary plus an exceptional benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life/disability insurance, generous paid time off plan, retirement with employer match, paid family leave, and much more!
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- License/Certifications: None required.
- Experience: Minimum two years’ accounting experience; hospital finance experience is preferred. Experience with General Ledger/ Accounts Payable/ Fixed Asset systems preferred.
- Ability to work independently with high level of accuracy.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
For more information on career opportunities at Memorial Hospital, contact Beth Carpenter, Senior Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Partner at email@example.com or (603) 356-4939.
We offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our package includes health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system consisting of eight local hospital systems, a comprehensive behavioral healthcare network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and over 19,000 employees. It is the largest health system in northern New England and provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you’ll be working with healthcare professionals that truly value the people around them – both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the wellbeing of our communities and employees. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Our care – and the science behind that care – is top rate. Join us and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to another level.