Registered Nurse (RN) - Family Birthing Center
- North Conway, NH
- Memorial Hospital
- Part Time - Rotating (Day/Night)
- Req #: 136152
- The Registered Nurse (RN) at Memorial Hospital's Family Birthing Center coordinates total nursing care for patients ranging in age from infants to adult, as appropriate to discipline. Participates in patient and family teaching and provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other members of the health care team in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice.
- This is a part time benefit-eligible position, 24 hours per week on a rotating schedule.
- Exceptional benefits package include medical, dental, vision, life/disability insurance, retirement with employer match, paid time off, paid family leave, tuition assistance, and much more!
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: See “License/Certifications”.
- License/Certifications: Active State of NH or Compact nursing license. Current BCLS required for all. ACLS required for critical care departments. Other certifications specific to department policies may be required.
- Experience: Prior Birthing Center / LDRP Registered Nurse experience required; at least two years’ experience preferred.
- Knowledge of nursing processes; structure and functions
- Knowledge of chart/medical record documentation and terminology requirements and federal/state laws related to release of health care information
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills necessary for interacting with patients, physicians, supervisors and other staff
- Skill in time management, problem solving, multitasking, prioritizing and medical care coordination
- Ability to calculate and administer drug dosages and injections and measure results
- Ability to respond the changing workload based on patient census and to direct, supervise and evaluate care in order to individualize nursing care provided to patients
- Ability to maintain professional manner even under stressful situations
- Proficient computer skills
For more information on career opportunities at Memorial Hospital, contact Beth Carpenter, Senior Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Partner at email@example.com or
We offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our package includes health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system consisting of eight local hospital systems, a comprehensive behavioral healthcare network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and over 19,000 employees. It is the largest health system in northern New England and provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you’ll be working with healthcare professionals that truly value the people around them – both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the wellbeing of our communities and employees. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Our care – and the science behind that care – is top rate. Join us and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to another level.