- Springvale, ME
- Maine Behavioral Healthcare
- Full Time - Day Shift
- Behavioral Health
- Req #: 135777
Maine Behavioral Healthcare is seeking to expand our current case management team in Portland, with the inclusion of a Case Manager to join the care team at our Springvale location!
The Case Manager is responsible for the provision of case management services, achievement of positive intervention outcomes for assigned clients and Ensure that client service delivery practices are ethical, culturally competent, and respectful of diversity and inclusion, welcoming and geared to customer service satisfaction.
Behavioral Health Homes are a MaineCare service designed to help you manage your mental and physical health needs. This service is available through community mental health providers such as Maine Behavioral Healthcare.
Maine Behavioral Healthcare provides an array of services at our outpatient practices for adults, adolescents and children challenged with mental health, developmental disorders, co-occurring and/or substance abuse issues. Specifically, our Springvale location provides these services: Adult Assertive Community Treatment (ACT), Residential and Supported Housing, Case Management and Behavioral Health Homes, Counseling, Psychiatry, and Substance Use Treatment.
Case Manager Responsibilities include,
- Effectively collaborate with client’s care team, including medical providers, family members and support system, and promote a team based approach to care and productive communication
- Provide client/family psycho-education that promotes awareness and understanding of rights, resources, and stabilization of support for clients and/or families.
- Support the achievement of positive outcomes for all assigned clients and that direct-service practices are consistent with the organization’s vision, mission and values
- Demonstrate engagement practices and skills to form connections with clients and individualize approach based on client need and stage of change
MaineHealth offers a robust benefits package that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our package includes health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a specialization in psychology, behavioral health, social work, special education, counseling, rehabilitation or closely related field is required.
- License/Certifications: Eligibility for LSW licensure preferred. MHRT/C (or provisional) required. Valid Driver’s license and appropriate level of automobile liability insurance.
- Experience: 1+ year of experience in the same areas of specialization. 2+ years of experience working with a broad spectrum of clients with mental health diagnoses is required. Prior experience with clinical methods and techniques used in supportive counseling as related to mental health and/or substance abuse issues is required.
We offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our package includes health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system consisting of eight local hospital systems, a comprehensive behavioral healthcare network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and over 19,000 employees. It is the largest health system in northern New England and provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you’ll be working with healthcare professionals that truly value the people around them – both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the wellbeing of our communities and employees. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Our care – and the science behind that care – is top rate. Join us and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to another level.