Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Care Coordinators
- Rockport, ME
- Pen Bay Medical Center
- Per Diem - Day Shift
- Nursing/Clinical Support
- Req #: 135240
Assists in providing age-specific, pediatric through geriatric patient centered care, under the direct supervision of the RN.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High school diploma or GED is preferred. Medical Terminology course or equitable experience.
- License/Certifications: CNA active and in good standing on the State of Maine CNA Registry. Medical Assistant certification or similar experience (i.e. phlebotomy skills, ability to perform 12-lead EKGs) is strongly preferred. BLS within six months of hire.
- Experience: Six months acute care strongly preferred. Surgical care experience helpful.
- Professional Development: Attends and participates in mandatory hospital in-service programs annually.
- Communicates self-learning needs to supervisor.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Understanding and application of medical terminology
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system consisting of eight local hospital systems, a comprehensive behavioral healthcare network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and over 19,000 employees. It is the largest health system in northern New England and provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you’ll be working with healthcare professionals that truly value the people around them – both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the wellbeing of our communities and employees. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Our care – and the science behind that care – is top rate. Join us and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to another level.