CT Technologist - Radiology
This job posting is no longer active.
- Damariscotta, ME
- Full Time - Night Shift
- Professional - Clinical
- Req #: 134639
The CT Technologist at LincolnHealth works closely with a dynamic team that includes the shift supervisor, providers, and support staff to ensure proper diagnosis for our patients. This is a night shift position requiring independent critical thinking, as well as being team oriented. The radiology team is dedicated, dependable, and hardworking. Come join our team at LincolnHealth where our technology and equipment is as top notch as our caregivers!
Assists medical staff in diagnosis through the use of Computed Tomography Imaging, as per Physician's orders; performs CT scans appropriate to the ages of all patients served.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Bachelor's degree from four year college or university, or three to five years' related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- License/Certifications: Licensed Radiologic Technologist in the State of Maine. Current BLS certification. Advanced certification by the ARRT required within 2 years of hire.
- Experience: See "Education"
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (RT).
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to effectively present information to management, public groups, employees, customers and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
LincolnHealth (LH) is a full-service healthcare system in beautiful coastal Maine, that includes a hospital with two campuses: Miles Campus in Damariscotta and LincolnHealth – St. Andrews Campus in Boothbay Harbor, as well as two long-term care facilities, retirement communities in Boothbay Harbor and Damariscotta, and a 40-member multi-specialty physician practice.
MaineHealth offers comprehensive benefits, paid time off, and much more!
We offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our package includes health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system consisting of eight local hospital systems, a comprehensive behavioral healthcare network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and over 19,000 employees. It is the largest health system in northern New England and provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you’ll be working with healthcare professionals that truly value the people around them – both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the wellbeing of our communities and employees. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Our care – and the science behind that care – is top rate. Join us and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to another level.