This job posting is no longer active.
- Damariscotta, ME
- Full Time - Day Shift
- Clerical/Administrative Support
- Req #: 133910
Full Time, Days
LincolnHealth is seeking a Development Officer in Damariscotta. The Development Officer is an integral team member of the LincolnHealth Development Office. Responsibilities will include: managing the annual fund; and maintaining a portfolio of donors to cultivate, solicit and steward; and planning donor events. Working closely with the Director of Development and Development Office staff, the Officer will participate in the design and implementation of various fundraising strategies and special initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and a minimum of three years of experience raising funds; experience in the design and development of development programs; a track record of developing and maintaining productive relationships; and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
LincolnHealth (LH) is a full-service healthcare system that includes a hospital with two campuses: LincolnHealth – Miles Campus in Damariscotta and LincolnHealth – St. Andrews Campus in Boothbay Harbor, as well as two long-term care facilities, retirement communities in Boothbay Harbor and Damariscotta, a 40-member multi-specialty physician practice.
The heart and soul of LincolnHealth are our 1,000 talented, hard-working and dedicated employees who work together to achieve our mission of ensuring high-quality, patient-centered and affordable care. We believe that the best way to achieve excellence is through a commitment to our employees’ success and offer a wealth of ongoing opportunities for you to grow with us throughout your career. Our healthcare professionals, and the teams that support them, enjoy a special quality of life including a positive work atmosphere and the reward of serving the unique needs of the rural and coastal communities of Lincoln County.
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system consisting of twelve local hospital systems, a comprehensive behavioral healthcare network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and over 22,000 employees. It is the largest health system in northern New England and provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire.
We offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our package includes health and dental insurances, paid parental leave (available at most locations), retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you’ll be working with healthcare professionals that truly value the people around them – both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the wellbeing of our communities and employees. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Our care – and the science behind that care – is top rate. Join us and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to another level.