Behavioral Health Clinician
- Saco, ME
- Maine Behavioral Healthcare
- Part Time - Day Shift
- Behavioral Health
- Req #: 133902
An exciting opportunity for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW or LCPC) with interest, training and experience integrating behavioral health services into primary care settings. This position is located at Maine Medical Partners Saco Pediatrics, a well-established practice offering complete care to pediatric patients. This is a 20-23 hour position with competitive salary and benefits. The clinician’s role would include providing screening, assessments, and focused treatment to patients of the practice. Treatment structure includes individual, family, and group work. There is also a component of the work which involves linking to additional services and supports, providing curbside consultation to providers, and participating in population health activities that targets the health and wellbeing of specific groups of people. Persons interested in this position must be comfortable working with children of all ages.
The work is enhanced by being part of a medical team with solid experience in integrated work, in addition to collaborative work with psychiatrists and other integrated clinicians in the MaineHealth system. Individual supervision, group supervision, and quarterly trainings are added benefits of this position. Minimum Qualifications: LCSW or LCPC licensed in the state of Maine.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs):
1. Education: See "License/Certifications"
2. License/Certifications: Licensure by the Maine State Board of Social Worker Licensure as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (preferred), or licensure as a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor. Must have a valid Driver’s license and reliable transportation.
3. Experience: 2+ years of work experience in a health or mental health setting preferred, in order to have proficiency in psychosocial assessment and treatment. Must have considerable knowledge of community resources and agencies and how to use them in resolving complex problems related to health, illness and disability.
4. Knowledge of social work theories, therapies and techniques, as used in individual, family and group treatment, as well as principles of social welfare. Ability to teach basic social work principles and applications to the medical setting Minimum Qualifications: LCSW or LCPC licensed in the state of Maine.
We offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our package includes health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system consisting of eight local hospital systems, a comprehensive behavioral healthcare network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and over 19,000 employees. It is the largest health system in northern New England and provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you’ll be working with healthcare professionals that truly value the people around them – both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the wellbeing of our communities and employees. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Our care – and the science behind that care – is top rate. Join us and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to another level.