$1,000 Sign On Bonus for new hires!
- Be a part of the Mount Washington Valley Rural Health Primary Care team! The Medical Assistant (MA) is assigned duties and responsibilities related to patient care in a team-based environment. The MA will assist providers in the care and treatment of patients, including administrative support, while promoting a smooth flow of patients through the office and helping to create a calm, supportive atmosphere. The Medical Assistant must demonstrate competency in all skills related to the performance of patient care within their scope of practice and according to organizational policies, accrediting and licensing bodies.
- Recognized as a NCQA Patient Centered Home, the MWV Rural Health care team includes eight Physicians and seven Advanced Practice Providers, supported by a friendly, collaborative staff. Recent office remodeling and the addition of Epic EMR has promoted a team-based care model, and improved patient experience by fostering ongoing partnerships between patients and their personal clinicians.
- This is a full time, 40 hour/week position with exceptional MaineHealth benefits, including medical, dental, vision, retirement, paid time off, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, and more!
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred. Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program.
- License/Certifications: Certification preferred (AAMA or NCCT). Must maintain valid basic CPR certification, BCLS if required by specific departments. A NH Med Tech License is required.
- Experience: None required. New graduates welcome!
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficient in basic computer skills
For more information on career opportunities at Memorial Hospital, contact Beth Carpenter, Senior Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Partner at email@example.com or (603) 356-4939.
We offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our package includes health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system consisting of eight local hospital systems, a comprehensive behavioral healthcare network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and over 19,000 employees. It is the largest health system in northern New England and provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you’ll be working with healthcare professionals that truly value the people around them – both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the wellbeing of our communities and employees. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Our care – and the science behind that care – is top rate. Join us and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to another level.