Dietary Aide - Food & Nutrition Services
This job posting is no longer active.
- North Conway, NH
- Memorial Hospital
- Part Time - Day/Evening
- Service/Maintenance Support
- Req #: 132030
- The Dietary Aide performs of a variety of food service duties as assigned.
- Hours are 11am-7pm, 3-4 shifts per week. Shift differential for evening and weekend shifts!
- Full time, year-round position with exceptional MaineHealth benefit package including medical, dental, vision, Paid Time Off, retirement, and more!
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- License/Certifications: Serve Safe certification preferred.
- Experience: At least one year experienced in hospital, school, or other institutional dining service is preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret patient menus.
- General addition and subtraction knowledge .
About Memorial Hospital:
Memorial Hospital is a 25 bed Critical Access Hospital with a friendly team setting located in Mount Washington Valley, New Hampshire. The Valley, as it is called by locals, is known for its scenic beauty in the shadow of the White Mountains. A haven for outdoor enthusiasts, the North Conway area is a great place to live and work, with dozens of ski areas and hundreds of hiking and biking trails just outside your door. The tourism industry is a major business driver in the area, and Memorial Hospital is one of the area’s largest employers. Famous for its outlet shopping, North Conway is 2-3 hours from several major metropolitan areas and their airports, such as Boston, Portland and Concord.
For more information on career opportunities at Memorial Hospital, contact Beth Carpenter, Senior Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org or (603) 356-4939.
We offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our package includes health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system consisting of eight local hospital systems, a comprehensive behavioral healthcare network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and over 19,000 employees. It is the largest health system in northern New England and provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you’ll be working with healthcare professionals that truly value the people around them – both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the wellbeing of our communities and employees. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Our care – and the science behind that care – is top rate. Join us and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to another level.