Physician - Hospitalist
This job posting is no longer active.
- North Conway, NH
- Memorial Hospital
- Full Time - Rotating Shift
- Physician/Physician Practices
- Req #: 132041
Memorial Hospital is currently seeking a Board Certified/Eligible Internal Medicine Physician to join its team. Located in North Conway, New Hampshire, Memorial Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital that offers a friendly team setting with a collaborative approach to patient care.
This position offers:
- Rural healthcare setting with broad scope of practice and collaborative team.
- Full time schedule of 14 shifts per month, with day & night rotation. Nocturnist schedule is available.
- Competitive compensation package including sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, CME expense reimbursement, malpractice insurance, and student loan repayment.
- Benefits include Paid Time Off, CME time, retirement options with employer contributions, medical, dental, vision, life/disability coverage, and more.
- The beautiful White Mountains of NH at your doorstep, with endless opportunities for adventure and relaxation.
- MD/DO from an accredited medical school.
- Internal Medicine Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Minimum three years’ clinical practice in Hospital Medicine.
- Rural healthcare experience preferred.
Contact Beth Carpenter, Senior Recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org or (603) 356-4939
Since 1911, Memorial Hospital has been caring for the people of Mount Washington Valley and beyond with a talented medical staff offering a diverse array of specialty coverage including Emergency Medicine, Surgical (General, Urology, Podiatry, OB/GYN, Orthopedic, and Ophthalmology), Primary Care, Women's Health, Family Birthing Center, Orthopedics, Sports Medicine, Podiatry, Wound Care, Oncology, Diabetes, Pediatrics and Hospitalist services.
Mount Washington Valley is known for its scenic beauty in the shadow of the White Mountains. A haven for outdoor enthusiasts, the North Conway area is a great place to live and work, with dozens of ski areas and hundreds of hiking and biking trails just outside your door. The tourism industry is a major business driver in the area, and Memorial Hospital is one of the area’s largest employers. Famous for its outlet shopping, North Conway is 2-3 hours from several major metropolitan areas and their airports, such as Boston, Portland and Concord.
Memorial Hospital is one of eleven members of the MaineHealth network including: Franklin Community Health Network, LincolnHealth, Maine Behavioral Healthcare, MaineHealth Care at Home, Maine Medical Center, NorDx, Pen Bay Medical Center, Southern Maine Health Care, Waldo County General Hospital, and Western Maine Health.
We offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our package includes health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system consisting of eight local hospital systems, a comprehensive behavioral healthcare network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and over 19,000 employees. It is the largest health system in northern New England and provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you’ll be working with healthcare professionals that truly value the people around them – both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the wellbeing of our communities and employees. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Our care – and the science behind that care – is top rate. Join us and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to another level.