Residential Case Manager - Biddeford
- Biddeford, ME
- Maine Behavioral Healthcare
- Full Time - Rotating (Day/Evening)
- Behavioral Health
- Req #: 131665
Are you looking for a job where YOU can make a DIFFERENCE in people’s lives? Are you a kindhearted individual who is interested in pursuing a career in healthcare? If so, please consider joining the Residential Team at Maine Behavioral Healthcare!
Maine Behavioral Healthcare provides a variety of residential treatment options for adults with mental illness, including Community Rehab. This is a transitional Supported Housing program, spread across two locations in Biddeford and North Berwick. Each location supports eight 1-bedroom apartments, staffed 12 hours daily by a Residential Case Manager and Residential Care Worker.
As a Residential Case Manager, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of each resident’s treatment plan. Your primary focus will be guiding each resident to access necessary services and develop skills needed to move to a more independent setting. You will also act as a liaison with other providers to determine each resident’s readiness for full independence.
To learn more about our Residential Programs, visit our website:
Mainehealth also offers all eligible team members a generous benefit package including paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical/dental/vision insurance, employer 403b contributions, and shift differentials.!
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
1. Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a specialization in psychology, behavioral health, social work, special education, counseling, rehabilitation, nursing or closely related field is required. 1+ year of experience in the same areas of specialization.
2. License/Certifications: MHRT-C certification may be required. Valid Driver’s license and appropriate level of automobile liability insurance.
3. Experience: See "Education." 2+ years of experience working with a broad spectrum of mentally ill clients is preferred.
4. Excellent computer skills are required: Microsoft Word, Excel and use of electronic consumer record software
5. Knowledge and commitment to abide by the Code of Ethics of the National Association of Social Workers
We offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our package includes health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system consisting of eight local hospital systems, a comprehensive behavioral healthcare network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and over 19,000 employees. It is the largest health system in northern New England and provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you’ll be working with healthcare professionals that truly value the people around them – both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the wellbeing of our communities and employees. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Our care – and the science behind that care – is top rate. Join us and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to another level.