CNA Apprentice - Quarry Hill
This job posting is no longer active.
- Camden, ME
- Quarry Hill
- Temporary Full Time - Day Shift
- Nursing/Clinical Support
- Req #: 131073
Under the supervision and direction of the CNA Program Instructor and/or Clinical Supervisor, CNA Preceptors and/or long-term care facility’s Charge Nurses, the CNA Apprentice provides direct care to assigned residents/patients.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred with the exception of applicant who is attending high school.
- License/Certifications: Attendance and participation in Maine State approved CNA program which prepares the Apprentice to sit for the State of Maine CNA Certification Exam.
- Experience: N/A
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
We offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our package includes health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system consisting of eight local hospital systems, a comprehensive behavioral healthcare network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and over 19,000 employees. It is the largest health system in northern New England and provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you’ll be working with healthcare professionals that truly value the people around them – both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the wellbeing of our communities and employees. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Our care – and the science behind that care – is top rate. Join us and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to another level.