Dietary Aide - Cove's Edge
This job posting is no longer active.
- Damariscotta, ME
- Per Diem - Rotating (Day/Evening)
- Service/Maintenance Support
- Req #: 130676
Dietary Aides at Cove’s Edge have the opportunity to work in a friendly community driven environment, with the added satisfaction of knowing you are a part of making sure our long-term care/skilled rehabilitation residents are receiving well balanced, and great tasting, meals. Come join our team of caring individuals!
- Position Summary
Performs a wide range of food service and sanitation duties to assist in the overall function of the Food Services Team.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- No prior experience or training.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, interpret documents such as Safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers. Ability to perform operations using units of American money and weight measurements, volume and distance.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
Cove’s Edge has provided rehabilitation services and long-term care since 1081. Our friendly atmosphere, warm and caring staff, and wide range of innovative services ensure each resident gets the very best of care possible. Great food, served in beautiful surroundings, reigns among the everyday luxuries at Cove’s Edge.
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system consisting of eight local hospital systems, a comprehensive behavioral healthcare network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and over 19,000 employees. It is the largest health system in northern New England and provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you’ll be working with healthcare professionals that truly value the people around them – both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the wellbeing of our communities and employees. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Our care – and the science behind that care – is top rate. Join us and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to another level.