Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Assisted Living, Quarry Hill
- Camden, ME
- Quarry Hill
- Full Time - Evening Shift
- Nursing/Clinical Support
- Req #: 130549
Quarry Hill is seeking Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join their Assisted Living team! Quarry Hill is in the heart of Camden with shopping, recreation and the ocean within minutes of the beautiful campus. Come join us!
Provides care needs to skilled and long-term care residents as delegated by licensed nurse in order to meet all social, emotional and physical needs. Promotes feelings of well-being by supporting an environment that promotes independence, respect, dignity and choice in care.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: See "Experience." High school diploma or GED is strongly preferred, with reading, comprehension and writing ability at 12th grade level or higher.
- License/Certifications: Listed on the State of Maine CNA Registry.
- Experience: Training/experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant. Experience or interest in working with older adults.
- OSHA-MSDS sheets and procedures.
- Fire and safety procedures.
- Knows resident rights and understands abuse and neglect per state regulations.
- Food-handling regulations
- Operation of kitchen appliances (dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, coffeemaker, ice machine, etc.), office equipment (fax machine, photocopier, telephone, etc), and household appliances (vacuum cleaner, etc.).
- Skills in nurturing and organizing similar to those in a domestic household.
- Maturity, friendliness and enjoyment in working with people.
We offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our package includes health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system consisting of eight local hospital systems, a comprehensive behavioral healthcare network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and over 19,000 employees. It is the largest health system in northern New England and provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you’ll be working with healthcare professionals that truly value the people around them – both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the wellbeing of our communities and employees. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Our care – and the science behind that care – is top rate. Join us and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to another level.