Dietary Aide - Miles Campus
- Damariscotta, ME
- Part Time - Flexible (As Needed)
- Service/Maintenance Support
- Req #: 130455
Dietary Aides at LincolnHealth – Miles Campus have the opportunity to work in a friendly community driven environment, with the added satisfaction of knowing you are a part of making sure our patients and community are receiving well balanced, and great tasting, meals. Come join our team of caring individuals!
- Position Summary
- Performs a wide range of food service and sanitation duties to assist in the overall function of the Food Services Team.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: N/A
- License/Certifications: N/A
- Experience: No prior experience or training.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, interpret documents such as Safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers. Ability to perform operations using units of American money and weight measurements, volume and distance.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
In the Damariscotta area, the LincolnHealth – Miles Campus includes a 25-bed community hospital; Lincoln Medical Partners, a multi-specialty physician practice; Cove’s Edge, a skilled rehabilitation and long-term care facility; and Chase Point, an assisted living facility which includes Riverside, a residence for people living with Alzheimer’s and related dementia. The Miles campus is also home to Schooner Cove, an independent retirement community. Our friendly atmosphere, warm and caring staff, and wide range of innovative services ensure each patient gets the very best of care possible. Great food, served in beautiful surroundings, reigns among the everyday luxuries at LincolnHealth – Miles Campus.
We offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our package includes health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system consisting of eight local hospital systems, a comprehensive behavioral healthcare network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and over 19,000 employees. It is the largest health system in northern New England and provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you’ll be working with healthcare professionals that truly value the people around them – both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the wellbeing of our communities and employees. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Our care – and the science behind that care – is top rate. Join us and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to another level.