- North Conway, NH
- Memorial Hospital
- Temporary Full Time - Night Shift
- Service/Maintenance Support
- Req #: 130192
- The environmental service technician (“housekeeper”) performs a variety of cleaning tasks to maintain rooms, offices, hallways, and other assigned areas. He or she will work closely with departmental leaders and teammates to ensure high standards of cleanliness and safety are achieved in every area. The environmental service technician (“housekeeper”) will demonstrate a positive attitude and the willingness to provide exceptional customer service, and all interactions with staff, patients or residents and visitors will be carried out with due regard for respect and confidentiality. Work for this role can take place in a variety of difficult and demanding settings, which may include precaution rooms for patients with highly communicable illnesses.
- This is a temporary full time position. Nights/evenings required.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- License/Certifications: None required.
- Experience: One to three months related experience preferred.
About Memorial Hospital:
We offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our package includes health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system consisting of eight local hospital systems, a comprehensive behavioral healthcare network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and over 19,000 employees. It is the largest health system in northern New England and provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you’ll be working with healthcare professionals that truly value the people around them – both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the wellbeing of our communities and employees. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Our care – and the science behind that care – is top rate. Join us and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to another level.