- Belfast, ME
- Maine Behavioral Healthcare
- Full Time - Day/Evening
- Behavioral Health
- Req #: 129560
Do you have a passion for supporting others to grow? Do you value working as part of an integrated team of professionals with a common purpose? Are you looking for a position with potential for advancement? If you answered “yes” to these questions, we are looking for you!
We are expanding our team in Rockland and presently have an opening for a Case Manager. Help support adults and youth to create goals, engaging them individually and in groups, with the support of a Clinical Social Worker, Nurse Care Manager and Peer Support Partner! Case Managers at MBH fill a vital role on the treatment team, helping patients identify areas of strength and then employ those strengths toward important and meaningful growth and change.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs):
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a specialization in psychology, behavioral health, social work, special education, counseling, rehabilitation or closely related field is required
- 1+ year of experience in the same areas of specialization
- 2+ years of experience working with a broad spectrum of clients with mental health diagnoses is required
- Prior experience with clinical methods and techniques used in supportive counseling as related to mental health and/or substance abuse issues is required
- Excellent computer skills are required: Microsoft Word, Excel and use of electronic consumer record software
- Knowledge and commitment to abide by the Code of Ethics of the National Association of Social Workers
- Eligibility for LSW licensure preferred
- MHRT/C (or provisional) certification required
- Valid Driver’s license and appropriate level of automobile liability insurance
We offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our package includes health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system consisting of eight local hospital systems, a comprehensive behavioral healthcare network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and over 19,000 employees. It is the largest health system in northern New England and provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you’ll be working with healthcare professionals that truly value the people around them – both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the wellbeing of our communities and employees. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Our care – and the science behind that care – is top rate. Join us and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to another level.