Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Knox Center
- Rockland, ME
- Knox Center
- Full Time - Night Shift
- Nursing/Clinical Support
- Req #: 130013
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) is responsible doe delivering excellent quality care to patients/residents on assigned unit as directed by the Charge Nurse as prescribed by the patients/residents' plans of care.
For a limited time this position is eligible for up to a $5,000 sign-on bonus!
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- High school graduate or GED is strongly preferred.
- Completion of approved CNA program
- Attainment of CNA certification within 4 months of date of hire
- Must maintain current on CNA Registry.
- Must obtain at least 24 hours of education every two years.
- To qualify for the per diem rate, per diem CNA’s must have at least 2 years of relevant experience (listed above) and cannot be currently employed by the Pen Bay Healthcare system in a benefited position.
- Ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks, and communicate with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to work with persons affected by a wide variety of physical and cognitive deficits.
- BCLS Certification.
We offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our package includes health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system consisting of eight local hospital systems, a comprehensive behavioral healthcare network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and over 19,000 employees. It is the largest health system in northern New England and provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you’ll be working with healthcare professionals that truly value the people around them – both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the wellbeing of our communities and employees. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Our care – and the science behind that care – is top rate. Join us and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to another level.