Medical Assistant, Certified (CMA) - Outpatient Practices
- North Conway, NH
- Memorial Hospital
- Full Time - Day Shift
- Nursing/Clinical Support
- Req #: 129603
$1,000 sign on bonus for new hires!
- This dynamic position supports patient care through all outpatient practices including: Primary Care, Women’s Health, Orthopedics, Surgery, Urology, Wound Care, Cardiology.
- The Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) is assigned duties and responsibilities related to patient care in a team-based environment. The MA will assist providers in the care and treatment of patients, including administrative support, while promoting a smooth flow of patients through the office and helping to create a calm, supportive atmosphere.
- This position is 32 hours/week, with flexible scheduling in daytime/evening hours Monday-Friday.
- Comprehensive MaineHealth benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life/disability insurance, retirement with employer match, paid time off, paid family leave, tuition assistance, and more!
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- License/Certifications: Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program. Certification required (AAMA or NCCT). Must maintain valid basic CPR certification, BCLS if required by specific departments. A NH Med Tech License is required.
- Experience: Prior experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficient in basic computer skills
We offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our package includes health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system consisting of eight local hospital systems, a comprehensive behavioral healthcare network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and over 19,000 employees. It is the largest health system in northern New England and provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you’ll be working with healthcare professionals that truly value the people around them – both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the wellbeing of our communities and employees. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Our care – and the science behind that care – is top rate. Join us and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to another level.