This job posting is no longer active.
- Farmington, ME
- Franklin Community Health Network
- Full Time - Day Shift
- Clerical/Administrative Support
- Req #: 129170-74877
- The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support for and assists in the daily operations of the department; maintaining rapport with persons coming to the department and providing clerical support to the Chief Medical Officer and Vice President of Practice Operations to include but not limited to maintenance of time schedules, attendance calendars, employee lists, planning and organizing events, meeting minutes, gathering data and reporting preparation, tracking for regulatory requirements, etc. Functions autonomously, executing significant discretion and judgement in all aspects of the role (confidentiality).
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate degree preferred.
- Related administrative experience preferred
- Proficiency in current Microsoft applications is highly desired
- Detail orientated and able to complete tasks and projects independently
- Excellent grammar, writing, strong organizational skills, and decision making are essential
- Knowledge of medical terminology and healthcare experience preferred
We offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our package includes health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system consisting of eight local hospital systems, a comprehensive behavioral healthcare network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and over 19,000 employees. It is the largest health system in northern New England and provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you’ll be working with healthcare professionals that truly value the people around them – both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the wellbeing of our communities and employees. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Our care – and the science behind that care – is top rate. Join us and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to another level.