- Westbrook, ME
- Maine Behavioral Healthcare
- Per Diem - Rotating Shift
- Clerical/Administrative Support
- Req #: 128867-74607
Are you looking for a job where YOU can make a DIFFERENCE in people’s lives? Where YOUR voice and ideas MATTER?
If so, please consider joining the MaineHealth team at Spring Harbor Hospital!
As an Admissions Coordinator, you will:
- Be responsible for following access protocols pertaining to clients being referred, assessed, and admitted into the continuum of care services.
- Facilitate the registration of clients into the centralized management information system.
- Contribute to a safe and therapeutic environment by providing coverage on units as needed.
- Assist with timely patient flow from emergency departments to the hospital.
MaineHealth offers a generous benefit package to all eligible team members, including paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical/dental/vision insurance, employer 403b contributions, and shift differentials.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent preferred. Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- License/Certifications: N/A
- Experience: 2+ years of experience working in a mental health setting and customer service experience required.
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills and possesses the ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system consisting of eight local hospital systems, a comprehensive behavioral healthcare network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and over 19,000 employees. It is the largest health system in northern New England and provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you’ll be working with healthcare professionals that truly value the people around them – both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the wellbeing of our communities and employees. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Our care – and the science behind that care – is top rate. Join us and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to another level.