Residential Care Worker- High St
- Sanford, ME
- Maine Behavioral Healthcare
- Part Time - Day Shift
- Behavioral Health
- Req #: 125695
ELIGIBLE FOR A $1000 SIGN ON BONUS! *Current MaineHealth employees not eligible to receive sign on bonus and must be separated from MaineHealth system for 3 months to be eligible
Maine Behavioral Healthcare is a proud member of Maine Health, Maine’s largest health system, working together to make our communities the healthiest in America. Our primary goal is connecting clients and patients to appropriate care when they need it.
Are a kindhearted individual who enjoys working with people and encourages growth? We want you on our team!!
MBH is seeking a full-time, 36 hour day/evening staff to join our team at High Street, a 10 bed treatment facility for adults with mental illness located in Biddeford.
Key duties include medication administration, assistance with daily living skills, transportation and providing daily support to clients in reaching personal and treatment goals.
Schedule- Sunday-Tuesday, 8am-6pm
The Residential Care Worker is responsible for providing personal care, supervision, and skills teaching to clients/residents as outlined on the individual treatment plans.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- High School Diploma or GED. Salaries are based on years of experience and education
- Prior experience working in a residential setting preferred
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must obtain appropriate level of automobile insurance within the first 30 days of employment
- Active Certified Residential Medication Aide and Personal Support Specialist certification however MBH will help pay for trainings as needed
- Certification of Mental Health Rehabilitation Technician 1 (MHRT 1) must be obtained within one year of employment
- Maintain required trainings to uphold MHRT-1 status
- Must have basic computer skills
- MBH/Maine Health has an extensive benefit package which includes paid time off, holiday pay, outstanding medical benefits at a reasonable cost. Life insurance, disability as well as a 403 B retirement in which the agency will match. Education reimbursement is also available for continued educational growth.
We offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our package includes health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system consisting of eight local hospital systems, a comprehensive behavioral healthcare network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and over 19,000 employees. It is the largest health system in northern New England and provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you’ll be working with healthcare professionals that truly value the people around them – both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the wellbeing of our communities and employees. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Our care – and the science behind that care – is top rate. Join us and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to another level.