Registered Nurse (RN) - Long Term Care - Merriman House
- North Conway, NH
- Memorial Hospital
- Full Time - Rotating (Day/Night)
- Req #: 125354
$1,000 sign-on bonus for new hires with at least 2 years' experience!
- The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for the delivery of resident care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Directs and guides the activities of ancillary personnel while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
- The RN serves as resource nurse on each shift assigned.
- This position is based at Memorial Hospital's Merriman House long term care unit.
- This is a full time, 36 hours/week position, with rotating shifts.
- Excellent MaineHealth benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, retirement, paid time off, paid family leave, and more!
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Graduate of an accredited Registered Nursing program.
- License/Certifications: Current NH RN license. BLS certification preferred.
- Experience: Preferably one or more years of experience in medical/surgical or geriatric nursing.
About Memorial Hospital:
Memorial Hospital is a 25 bed Critical Access Hospital with a friendly team setting located in Mount Washington Valley, New Hampshire. The Valley, as it is called by locals, is known for its scenic beauty in the shadow of the White Mountains. A haven for outdoor enthusiasts, the North Conway area is a great place to live and work, with dozens of ski areas and hundreds of hiking and biking trails just outside your door. The tourism industry is a major business driver in the area, and Memorial Hospital is one of the area’s largest employers. Famous for its outlet shopping, North Conway is 2-3 hours from several major metropolitan areas and their airports, such as Boston, Portland and Concord.
We are one of eleven members of the MaineHealth network including: Franklin Community Health Network, LincolnHealth, Maine Behavioral Healthcare, MaineHealth Care at Home, Maine Medical Center, NorDx, Pen Bay Medical Center, Southern Maine Health Care, Waldo County General Hospital, and Western Maine Health.
For more information on career opportunities at Memorial Hospital, contact Beth Carpenter, Senior Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org or (603) 356-4939.
We offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our package includes health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system consisting of eight local hospital systems, a comprehensive behavioral healthcare network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and over 19,000 employees. It is the largest health system in northern New England and provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you’ll be working with healthcare professionals that truly value the people around them – both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the wellbeing of our communities and employees. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Our care – and the science behind that care – is top rate. Join us and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to another level.