CRNA-Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist - Full Time in Damariscotta, Maine
- Damariscotta, ME
- Full Time - Day Shift
- Advanced Professional Provider
- Req #: 117556
LincolnHealth is a 25 Bed Critical Access Hospital, with no call. Hours 7a.m-3 p.m. with medical direction. Bread & Butter Cases: General Surgery, Orthopedics, OB / GYN, Endoscopy (in OR), ENT (basic), Podiatry, Eyes. Pleasant environment & schedule. Anesthesiologists perform labor epidurals and peripheral blocks. CRNA’s perform GA, SAB’s, MAC, TIVA.
LH provides great benefits with generous time off, Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, 403b retirement plan, STD/LTD, CME allowance, Employee Discount program and Wellness programs.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Must be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Maine, and successfully completed a course for Nurse Anesthesia at an accredited school.
- Must be board certified as a Nurse Anesthetist by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists.
- Comprehensive understanding of all procedures and equipment used to administer anesthesia to various age groups.
- Analytical ability to prepare/participate in the anesthesia plan.
- Ability to closely monitor patient’s condition and interpret data from various monitors during surgery.
- Ability to assist in lifting/transporting patients.
- Ability to operate and perform minor repairs on a variety of anesthesia equipment.
The natural beauty and quality of life in our region is one of many reasons to join LincolnHealth. We’re set amidst Maine’s legendary coastal region, with miles of oceanfront, rivers and streams, mountains and thousands of acres of forested woodlands. With countless healthy activities to fill every season, if you love the outdoors you’ll love it here!
For more information, please contact:
Sherri Jones, Recruitment Coordinator - Sherri.firstname.lastname@example.org - 207-563-4277
Brian Blethen, Director of Lincoln Medical Partners Operations email@example.com - 207-563-4904
We offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our package includes health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system consisting of eight local hospital systems, a comprehensive behavioral healthcare network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and over 19,000 employees. It is the largest health system in northern New England and provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you’ll be working with healthcare professionals that truly value the people around them – both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the wellbeing of our communities and employees. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Our care – and the science behind that care – is top rate. Join us and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to another level.