Rewards that meet your unique individual needs.
At MaineHealth, our employees serve a key role in making our communities the healthiest in America. To that end, MaineHealth organizations strive to be “Workplaces of Choice” in northern New England.
Benefits are an invaluable component of our employees’ total compensation. We provide benefits that support their individual needs for today and give them the flexibility to plan for tomorrow. This includes a comprehensive array of benefit offerings that are competitive and affordable and with choices that meet individual, but ever changing, needs. We want our employee benefits to be supportive of our employees and their careers.
Our comprehensive benefit program also complements our employee health and well-being efforts. The core benefits program supported with employer contributions and, where applicable, payroll deducted employee contributions, includes:
- Health and dental insurance
- Health improvement services
- Health savings account (when enrolled in the Healthy Saver High Deductible Health Plan)
- Basic life and accidental death and dismemberment coverage
- Short and long term disability coverage
- Adoption assistance financial support
- Retirement program
- Generous paid time off
Employee paid payroll deducted voluntary benefits include:
- Vision insurance
- Critical illness and accident insurances
- Pre-tax flexible spending accounts for health care, dependent care and transit
- 529 College Savings Program
MaineHealth also offers employee discounts, including:
- Identity theft protection
- Legal services
- Pet insurance
- Access to discount movie, theater, theme park and other retail services